Ahhh! I feel like ripping out every strand of hair in my head! Why must my cousin be in his terrible two's?! He keeps running around yelling "Got to go potty!" when I put him on the toilet he doesn't have to go. Then when he yells "poop!" which means he just pooped in his dipper, there's nothing there. Then when I was on face time with my friend B, he ran over and ripped one of the keys off of my lap top. I then put him in time out and he screamed "I'll be good!" I fixed the key on my laptop thank god, but he's driving me insane! I love him with all my heart, but I couldn't do this everyday! I don't understand how my aunt handles this. I would run away! I hope he goes to bed tonight. If not I'm going to be one tired individual!
Xoxo - cam
Wow! Sounds intense.... maybe M & I should have come over and helped out!
ReplyDeleteGlad your keyboard is better!