Friday, December 16, 2011

Ring around the Rosie.

You know how there's those games? the ones you play as a kid, and you absolutely love them, but when you get older you absolutely despise them? everything is just so much more fun when you're kid. where did my childhood go?! It's like some kind of alien force came and abducted it. I want to be nine again. recess was my world. Now if i run around acting like a monkey i'll get weird looks, or someone might beat the shit out of me. Nap time in kindergarten was the greatest invention known to man! Now i'm and adult, and honestly it sucks! Don't tell me to grow up, because it will never happen. I'm a kid at heart.

Xoxo - Cam

2 comments:

  1. Seriously right!! I know that exact feeling!!! Except me and my friends totally played with Barbies just the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! I miss playing barbies! I've been thinking about buying some.

    ReplyDelete